Crown Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Nicolas Saliba and Dr. Stacey Wessman are now performing robotic surgery for various gynecological conditions.
For many surgical procedures robotic surgery is the preferred choice.
• Minimally invasive
• Fewer stitches and scarring
• Less blood loss
• Less pain
• Shorter hospital stay
• Faster recovery; get back to your normal activities quicker.
Minimally Invasive Procedures
Dr. Craig Champion performs these minimally invasive procedures for various gynecological conditions.
• Laparoscopic hysterectomy
• Hysteroscopic treatment of fibroids
• Ovarian cystectomy
We offer our patients the choice of full-service midwifery care in-office and at the hospital, if desired.
• Prenatal Care
• Labor Support and Delivery
• Postpartum Care
• Annual Exams and Pap Smears
• Birth Control Options and Consultation
• Complete Gynecological Care
Read about Midwifery Care.
A New Office in Weymouth!
A new Crown OB/Gyn office will open this August at 780 Main Street (Rt. 18) in Weymouth.
Free prenatal classes
Free prenatal classes are available to our patients. See the schedule and register for classes here.