- Normal or high-risk pregnancy
- Maternal Fetal Medicine services provided on site
- Non-Stress Test (NST) performed on site
- Perinatal and genetic counseling
- Infertility treatment
Full Midwifery Care
- Prenatal care, labor support and delivery
- Postpartum care
- Annual exams and pap smears
- Birth control options and consultation
- Complete gynecological care
Prenatal Classes Prenatal classes are available at South Shore Hospital to our patients. See the schedule and register for classes here.
Crown OB/Gyn proudly delivers babies at South Shore Hospital.
About South Shore Hospital
South Shore Hospital is the first and only community hospital to be licensed by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts as a Level III maternal and newborn program. This is the same designation as well-known maternity programs in Boston.
Level III care includes:
- A Maternal-Fetal Medicine program to assist women with high risk pregnancies.
- A Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) with neonatologists from South Shore Hospital and Boston Children’s Hospital
- A Reproductive Medicine Program with infertility specialists from Brigham and Women’s Hospital.
- Complete state-of-the-art gynecological services.
At Crown Obstetrics and Gynecology we understand that the relationship with your health care provider is as important as the care you receive.
Boston Maternal Fetal Medicine (Boston MFM) offers a full spectrum of prenatal diagnosis and care for you and your baby from conception to birth. Their experienced physicians, genetic counselors, sonographers, and nurses ensure the best possible care in a warm & caring environment. They offer pre-conceptional consultations and high risk pregnancy care for a variety of complex medical and fetal conditions. Visit their website to learn more.